Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mattias' Birthday Morning


I figured I would start off with their latest artwork. You can tell already who made what.


Today is Mads' 2nd birthday. We decided to decorate the house and have a pancake breakfast for him.



It's hard to see, but we drew Happy 2nd Birthday Mads! on the window and I found some ball gels at Michaels awhile back.


My parents used to always have a nice breakfast for me on my birthday with chocolate milk.


Mormor is coming over later with some chocolate cupcakes that we plan to decorate later.


Mads and Bobs have waaaaay too many toys already, so we only got Mads one gift that he could share with his big brother.


He loves sliding his busses and trains and cars on the Thomas rail tracks, so I figured a simple car/truck track would be perfect.


And it is. They can both play with it at the same time.


JJ, KC, and Elliott are all coming over later this afternoon for a party. More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment