Friday, September 21, 2012

Last Day of Summer


I had my last day at my old job today and got home early to relieve Mormor. When Bobs had a bath, he wrote Hot Wieuls and showed me. I didn't correct him. I think he did a great job!


I tried getting them outside all afternoon, but it wasn't until nearly sunset that they wanted to play in the backyard.


We picked and tasted some of our neighbour Chris' apples. Tomorrow there is a street party in the park next to our house. The weather is going to be great and the kids are going to enjoy playing with all the other neighbourhood kids.


Bobs was running around looking at leaves. He showed me that he found some really really big ones. They were big indeed as they were the rhubarb leaves.


Mads ran around shouting "run away!"


He also ordered me around to run away from him.


Bobs wanted me to take a picture of him and immediately send it to someone! He knows we live in an instantaneous media world.



No comments:

Post a Comment