Monday, September 17, 2012
Swimming and Dinner Party
Bobs is back in swimming classes. This time at a place closer to us. Mads didn't get registered as all the toddler classes were full.
Mads was a bit upset by not being able to go into the pool until I let him play with his hot wheels in the viewing area. I also promised him a treat from the bakery after. He said "yay! BIG snack!"
Bobs chose a chocolate croissant and Mads chose a banana chocolate chip scone.
The are usually pretty good buddies. They like to snuggle together now more than they like to snuggle with me. Mads hits Bobs a lot though. Hopefully it's a short phase.
I planned a dinner party for people I hadn't seen in awhile.
We had chicken, green salad, baby potatoes and buns with lemonade and brownies.
Baby Declan came. Mads was very interested in him. He also tried to share a hot wheel with him.
Elliott and the other kids disappeared in the basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment