We brought our prepaid tickets with us to Legoland.
I figure the only other people there are hotel guests with special passes, or people like us with prepaid tickets.
We did as many indoor activities as possible. At some points, it was very heavy raining.
We found shelter where we could.
After awhile, it wasn't that fun anymore. The park decided it was going to close 3 hours after opening so we had to leave anyhow.
Some areas of San Diego were experiencing flash flooding and they wanted to be safe at the park.
They reconstructed some scenes from the Lego Movie.
Just as we were leaving, it stopped raining. I am sure the rain will be back as it's supposed to be for the rest of the weekend. Better than -25 C, I know I know. We don't expect any sympathy.
But just to make ourselves feel better, we went to In N Out Burger and ordered a double double.













Maybe Legoland will borrow your photo of Erik standing in front of the "Fun Town" sign in their next marketing campaign :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha!
ReplyDelete