
Mads has been here for five days, and home for three. Things are going well and he gets nice little pats on his head from big brother Bobs. Once, Bobs also shhhhhhh'd Mads when he was crying.
We went to the park next to the house as it was a beautiful 20 degree day. Mads got lots of attention. I had him in a sling and people seemed to notice he was really little even when he was covered up by the fabric. Do some of you remember this outfit that Bobs wore nearly two years ago?
We went to the park next to the house as it was a beautiful 20 degree day. Mads got lots of attention. I had him in a sling and people seemed to notice he was really little even when he was covered up by the fabric. Do some of you remember this outfit that Bobs wore nearly two years ago? Tomorrow we have Mads' first wellness check up at the Dr.'s office. There is a starbucks next to it, so we plan on popping in there as well and if there is a park nearby and the weather is as nice as it was today, we may even head over there.
I think Bobs had a great day today. He got a new tonka truck from daddy and he has been playing well on his own, but at the same time we have been giving him a lot of attention. We hope for more wonderful days like this. I realize post partum time is a lot of ups and downs so I will just have to come back to this blog post to remind myself of a good day.

Hey i got him that book!
ReplyDelete